Teach

  • Jon
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2008
      Has anyone built the "Teach" knockabout model? Am looking hard at
      that boat as my first boat/project and would love to see some pictures!

      thanks!

      Jon
    • rancher_sully
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2011
        Has anyone built the "Teach" knockabout model? Am looking hard at
        that boat as my first boat/project and would love to see some pictures!

        Thanks
        Mike
      • davy riggs
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2011
          Some years ago I helped a guy plank and fit out a boat build pretty closely to the "Ben" plans.  I think that's basically a bigger version of "Teach".   I believe they are both planked carvel, and should be, and I don't know if there exists a plywood version.  It would be possible, I think, but probably with some difficulty.  Depends on planking species and thickness of course.  I'll bet it would be a good project, and make a fine sailer.

          Dave

          Man proposes- God disposes. -U.S. Grant