Additions to the Online Catalog

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2004
      After taking a breather I'm back at it. There are only about this many more
      to go before I'm done!

      Barrie - 25' 7" Canoe-Stern Knockabout
      Barrie Anne - 26' 4" Ketch
      Blue Bird - 18' 1" Keel Cruising Knockabout
      East Riding - 25' 3" V-Bottom Cruising Knockabout
      Jaquelin - 21' 6 1/2" Skipjack Cruising Knockabout
      Pm - 15' 6" Flat-Bottom Knockabout
      Silverheels - 25' 8" Cruising Ketch
      Wavecrest - 31' Raised-Deck Motorsailer
      Glass Slipper - 17' 9 3/4" Fiberglass V-Bottom Bass Boat
      Nutmeg - 35' 6" Ketch
      Pennant - 24' 5" V-Bottom Yacht Club Tender
      Shanna - 18' High-Speed Aluminum Runabout
      Wake Robin - 19' 4" Shelter-Cabin Runabout
      Esther - 25' 8 1/2" Flat-Bottom Cruiser
      Neap Tide - 39' V-Bottom Raised-Deck Cruiser
      Revelation - 22' Day Cruiser
      Sunflower - 22' 11" V-Bottom Raised-Deck Cruiser

      The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can
      be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues.
      <Elizabeth Taylor>
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2004
        There are some nice ones in this batch:

        Fish Hawk - 21' Seabright Skiff
        Libby N. - 22' 2" Utility
        Little Water - 24' 3" Shelter-Cabin Tunnel-Stern Seabright Skiff
        Morning Star - 25' 3" V-Bottom Shelter-Cabin Utility
        Mister Jarvis - 38' V-Bottom Cruiser
        Mister Simms - 36' Trunk-Cabin Cruiser
        Jabberwock - 26' Double-Ended Knockabout Or Low-Powered Motor Cruiser
        Nancy-Jean - 18' 6" Keel Cruising Knockabout
        Nanny-Gay - 18' 9" V-Bottom Keel Cruising Sloop
        Perigee - 17' 3" Keel Cruising Sloop
        Speculation - 18' Cat-Rigged Suicide Class Racer
        Tern - 30' 1" Shallow-Draft Sloop
        Topsy - 28' 2 1/2" V-Bottom Knockabout

        http://www.atkinboatplans.com/

        I've got less than a handful of boats from the current catalog to add to the
        online catalog, but Mrs. Atkin has decided to expand the catalog with some
        designs that never appeared in the magazines, and some of them that did
        appear, but never made it into the current catalog.

        If you've got any suggestions of boats that should be in the catalog, let me
        know and we'll see what happens. Keep in mind that many of the Atkin plans
        are gone forever, for one reason or another.

        Eels are said to kelter in the water when they wamble.
      • lon wells
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
          It is always good to see the additions to the catalog.

          Atkins designed many scow type hulls for houseboats
          and the sternwheelers. Did he ever design a scow hull
          with a sail rig?

          You showed us the shallow draft tanker. What was the
          largest Atkin sailboat?
          Lon

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail