Hello group

  • jonames5
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2008
      Hello all,

      I just joined the group and posted some photos of my Eric in Clearwater
      Florida. I have had her for 10 years now, brought her down from
      Michigan. If anyone is looking for info or first hand knowledge on
      this design I'd be happy to help.

      Cheers,

      Jon Ames
    • titanicslim
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2008
        Welcome, Jon!

        That certainly is a spiffy craft- below decks looks very nice and
        homey. Did you build her yourself? Give us a little background, if
        you would.

        Dave