Re: Lady of the Lake Sternwheeler

  • Bryan Lowe
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 17, 2008
      I've thought of Lady of the Lake for quite some time, but was
      concerned that the plans were not based on plywood. As this is an
      Atkin site, I am not sure it is appropriate to say, but I've partially
      finished a set of plans for a sternwheeler inspired by Lady. I can
      discuss it in the Shantyboat group if anyone is interested.

      Bryan
    • davy riggs
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 18, 2008
        But I'll have a wheel of fortune and a faro table on
        mine!

        --- M Sanderse <sanderse@...> wrote:

        > . . . but the "River Rat" isn't a sternwheeler!
        >
        > Martin

        I have given two cousins to war and I stand ready to sacrifice my wife's brother. -Artemus Ward