Houseboat Photographs??

  • alan terry
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2004
      Greetings all,
      As I get started on the RockingChair project (drawing up, getting
      planning permission for, and then building the building Building ;-)
      it occurs to me that I have never seen a photo of a completed
      RockingChair. HAS one been completed? Can anyone help by posting a
      pic into the archives?
      The Shantyboat site has a couple of great photos of Retreat in its
      archive.

      Cheers,
      Alan