Re: [AtkinBoats] Restoring a vintage wooden boat

  • Archie
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 30, 2008
      That would be great. We plan to go to the festival our self.
      We are located at 1488 Shine Road, Port Ludlow. If you come by way of the Hood Canal floating bridge, you would take the first left turn after crossing the bridge. We are about 1.5 miles down that road on the south side of the road. My cell phone number is 425-218-4111

      Arch E. Van Belle

      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 2 6:32 PM
        I won't be going near no floating bridge if I can help it! <g> The drive
        down the west side of Hood Canal is much nicer, and more relaxing after
        all the freeway from Oregon to Shelton. But I'll plan to stop by your
        place either on the way to PT tomorrow, or on the way home Monday.

        I'm going to have my odd little camp cruiser on display. All Atkin boat
        nuts are invited to stop by and BS about boats.

        http://tinyurl.com/67z4cj

        A bunch of unconventional boat nuts meet at the Otter Crossing for brunch
        Saturday at 10:00. If you're of a Coot-like disposition you're invited to
        join us.

        Should be a good show this year. The weather sounds like it's gonna be
        perfect -- sunny but not too warm. :o)

        On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 07:59:52 -0700, Archie wrote:

        > That would be great. We plan to go to the festival our self.
        > We are located at 1488 Shine Road, Port Ludlow. If you come by way of
        > the Hood Canal floating bridge, you would take the first left turn after
        > crossing the bridge. We are about 1.5 miles down that road on the south
        > side of the road. My cell phone number is 425-218-4111

        Nobody ought to wear a Greek fisherman's hat unless they meet
        two conditions: 1. He is a Greek; 2. He is a Fisherman <Roy
        Blount Jr.>
      • Archie
        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 2 7:34 PM
          I will be here tomorrow and will be working on the boat. I will be out of town on Monday so I hope you can make it tomorrow. If not, I will look for you at the Festival on Friday.

          Arch E. Van Belle