Lagoon

  • Wayne Jeffers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2008
      A while back, I took notice of Lagoon on the web site. Very lovely
      boat, but I wonder if it may be a bit too big for my purposes. The
      print catalog I have in hand is about 15 years old and gives few
      particulars on this design.

      Can anyone tell me how much ballast is specified for this design?

      Or the designed displacement?

      I'm guessing that this 21' boat is a LOT heavier than the 18' Wild
      Onion I've had my eye on. Maybe more than I would want to trailer.

      Thanks!

      Wayne