Re: Atkin boat wanted

  • jfrodigh
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2008
      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "mjnorberg" <mjnorberg@...> wrote:

      > Hi- we are looking for a Vixen , Fore n'Aft or similiar for sale,
      > hopefully on the west coast! Thanks Marilyn and Ralph

      This is a long shot, but it is what you are looking for. "The" Fore an
      Aft is on the hard in Albany NY the owner has offered it for sale for a
      good 2 years now.
      It is the original Fore an Aft, but has suffered from the ecentricities
      of a quirky owner, he does not cover it and it has suffered much fresh
      water damage, it is iron sick and will need total refastening. Pat
      Atkin had his contact info if you are interested.