Building a Vintage

  • javadave2
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2008
      We're currently building a Vintage. Shipwright's web site is a bit out
      of date, but hope to have her done by end of June (sails by August).

      http://erichvalsoe.googlepages.com/

      More to come...
    • javadave2
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27, 2008
        We have more detail now on the building of Vintage in Eric Hvalsoe's
        shop in Shoreline, WA. Would love to share any info on Vintage!

        http://www.flickr.com/photos/26841566@N04/sets/72157605185819020

        Dave