Re: [AtkinBoats] Mr. Simms and Navarana

  • John Dolph
    Message 1 of 4 , May 11, 2008
      Check out the shape of the transoms; It may not be the Navarana but it's not Mr. Simms either.

      Mike Dolph

      Message 2 of 4 , May 11, 2008
        Hi Mike, The transoms were also considered when I studied them. The faster boat's bottom & transom was nearly flat indicating speed and may have wanted a harder chines so in that respect you could be right. At this point ya need the original designs to know for sure. Hope we shall see.
        Thanks, Mike