Re: [AtkinBoats] Excelsior Being Built!

  • c o'donnell
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2008
      At last ... at long last. The Atkin Kanoe Yawl!

      On May 7, 2008, at 2:27 AM, John Kohnen wrote:

      > An Excelsior is being built by the Northwest School of Wooden
      > Boatbuilding
      > for Lee Garrett of Colorado. This is pretty exciting -- Excelsior is a
      > very interesting boat. :o) I hope to have some photos after the
      > boat is
      > completed:
      >
      > http://tinyurl.com/5wnrvq
      >
      > http://www.boat-links.com/Atkinco/Sail/Excelsior.html
      >
      > --
      > John <jkohnen@...>
      > History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in
      > times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant
      > to endure. <Thurgood Marshall>
      >
      > ------------------------------------

      > polite.
      >
      > If you set out to build an Atkin boat, please do not modify the
      > plans. If you stray from the plans you do so at your own risk and
      > Atkin & Co. will take no responsibility for the performance of the
      > resulting boat.

      > <http://www.atkinboatplans.com/>
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      === craig o'donnell
      dadadata@...
      Box 232 Betterton Md 21610
    • c o'donnell
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 19, 2009
        So how's the Excelsior coming?

        On a related note,

        The reference material on my Cheap Pages is now posted at

        http://www.thecheappages.com

        Please check any links you might have, and your bookmarks.

        Any url beginning with "www.friend.ly.net" or "www2.friend.ly.net" is
        now obsolete.

        There are likely to be some bad internal links, which I'll be tending
        to. I'm sure there are also bad external links due to the age of some
        of them. I'll fix those as I encounter them.

        On May 7, 2008, at 2:27 AM, John Kohnen wrote:

        > An Excelsior is being built by the Northwest School of Wooden
        > Boatbuilding
        > for Lee Garrett of Colorado. This is pretty exciting -- Excelsior is a
        > very interesting boat. :o) I hope to have some photos after the
        > boat is
        > completed:
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/5wnrvq
        >
        > http://www.boat-links.com/Atkinco/Sail/Excelsior.html