Re: [AtkinBoats] Depoe Bay Wooden Boat Festival

    Message 1 of 9 , May 6, 2008
      And the Eugene Yacht Club Wooden Boat Show August 16, and lots of
      messabouts:

      http://www.coots.org/calendar/

      Depoe Bay and Toledo are the nicest boat shows around!

      On Sat, 03 May 2008 08:43:10 -0700, DirtSailor wrote:

      > If you make it back in time there is the Toledo Wooden Boat show in
      > Toledo, Oregon, Aug 23-24.

      His heart was bound in oak and triple brass who first committed
      a fragile bark to the raging sea... <Horace>
      Message 2 of 9 , May 6, 2008
        I often get down to the Bay Area. There's always something interesting
        going on at the Charleston shipyard and down on the docks. I'm sure
        looking forward to seeing your Dolly Varden in the flesh! Where will you
        keep her? Is that an air-cooled Lauson?

        On Sat, 03 May 2008 06:53:55 -0700, Joaquin wrote:

        > i lived in Coos Bay, and will be returning in the Fall, so i will be
        > taking my Dolly Vardon to this show, as well as others in
        > Washington/Oregon...i will be sending pictures of the re-build i have
        > been doing, to put my Dolly Vardon back the way she was designed..i have
        > a 4HP Lauson Inboard in her.

        History is a vast early warning system. <Norman Cousins>
      • JOAQUIN OMAHONY
        Message 3 of 9 , May 7, 2008
          Hi John...will keep you informed...The Lauson is a Water Cooled, 4 Cycle, built in 1940...i will keep her in Coos Bay, or Charleston...she is on a trailer.
          Joaquin

          John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote: I often get down to the Bay Area. There's always something interesting
          going on at the Charleston shipyard and down on the docks. I'm sure
          looking forward to seeing your Dolly Varden in the flesh! Where will you
          keep her? Is that an air-cooled Lauson?

          On Sat, 03 May 2008 06:53:55 -0700, Joaquin wrote:

          > i lived in Coos Bay, and will be returning in the Fall, so i will be
          > taking my Dolly Vardon to this show, as well as others in
          > Washington/Oregon...i will be sending pictures of the re-build i have
          > been doing, to put my Dolly Vardon back the way she was designed..i have
          > a 4HP Lauson Inboard in her.

          John
          History is a vast early warning system.

          Yahoo! Groups Links