Re: [AtkinBoats] Depoe Bay Wooden Boat Festival

  • DirtSailor
    Message 1 of 9 , May 3 8:43 AM
      Joaquin,

      If you make it back in time there is the Toledo Wooden Boat show in Toledo, Oregon, Aug 23-24.

      Dirtsailor

      Message 2 of 9 , May 3 1:18 PM
        thanks a lot, i am glad to hear there are so many more woden boat festivals...when i had my business in Port Orchard, there was nly Olympia and Seattle, Port Townsend and Victoria...i hope to make this date...
        Joaquin

        DirtSailor <dirtsailor2003@...> wrote: Joaquin,

        --
        John
        The way to fight a woman is with your hat. Grab it and run.

        ------------ --------- --------- ------

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Message 3 of 9 , May 6 11:37 PM
          And the Eugene Yacht Club Wooden Boat Show August 16, and lots of
          messabouts:

          http://www.coots.org/calendar/

          Depoe Bay and Toledo are the nicest boat shows around!

          On Sat, 03 May 2008 08:43:10 -0700, DirtSailor wrote:

          > If you make it back in time there is the Toledo Wooden Boat show in
          > Toledo, Oregon, Aug 23-24.

          His heart was bound in oak and triple brass who first committed
          a fragile bark to the raging sea... <Horace>
          Message 4 of 9 , May 6 11:42 PM
            I often get down to the Bay Area. There's always something interesting
            going on at the Charleston shipyard and down on the docks. I'm sure
            looking forward to seeing your Dolly Varden in the flesh! Where will you
            keep her? Is that an air-cooled Lauson?

            On Sat, 03 May 2008 06:53:55 -0700, Joaquin wrote:

            > i lived in Coos Bay, and will be returning in the Fall, so i will be
            > taking my Dolly Vardon to this show, as well as others in
            > Washington/Oregon...i will be sending pictures of the re-build i have
            > been doing, to put my Dolly Vardon back the way she was designed..i have
            > a 4HP Lauson Inboard in her.

            History is a vast early warning system. <Norman Cousins>
          • JOAQUIN OMAHONY
            Message 5 of 9 , May 7 6:34 AM
              Hi John...will keep you informed...The Lauson is a Water Cooled, 4 Cycle, built in 1940...i will keep her in Coos Bay, or Charleston...she is on a trailer.
              Joaquin

              John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote: I often get down to the Bay Area. There's always something interesting
              going on at the Charleston shipyard and down on the docks. I'm sure
              looking forward to seeing your Dolly Varden in the flesh! Where will you
              keep her? Is that an air-cooled Lauson?

              On Sat, 03 May 2008 06:53:55 -0700, Joaquin wrote:

              > i lived in Coos Bay, and will be returning in the Fall, so i will be
              > taking my Dolly Vardon to this show, as well as others in
              > Washington/Oregon...i will be sending pictures of the re-build i have
              > been doing, to put my Dolly Vardon back the way she was designed..i have
              > a 4HP Lauson Inboard in her.

              John
              History is a vast early warning system.

              Yahoo! Groups Links