Catnip question and a search for a designer or architect

  • yojo18840
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2008
      does anyone have these plans? There is an aparent mistake in the
      offsets - nothing that can't be resolved durring lofting. I was just
      wondering if anyone has found the same thing. It is a halfbreadth on
      Load Line 6 and Station 0.

      Secondly, I was interested in receiving some professional advice
      regarding an alteration to the Trim plans. I can be more specific for
      those who feel confident enough to respond to an open-ended question
      such as this. Please feel free to send me a private e-mail.
      Ed