Ideal Series Volume 32

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19 2:27 PM
      Speaking of the Ideal series... Does anyone here have the edition of Volume
      32 with Jog-Along in it, and the motorwell for Freda M. Himmellmann? There
      were at least two versions of that volume, and I have the one without Jog-
      Along (and so does Mrs. Atkin). I'd like to get scans of the Jog-Along
      article and the motorwell, if possible. And speaking of different editions
      of the Ideal books, apparently there was an early Volume 8 with many more
      boats in it than the later edition like I have and the one for sale on ebay.

      Nobody ought to wear a Greek fisherman's hat unless
      they meet two conditions:
      1. He is a Greek
      2. He is a Fisherman <Roy Blount Jr.>