Re: [AtkinBoats] Hearts Desire II

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2008
      Sorry it took so long to answer, Doug. I had trouble finding my Hearts
      Desire II study plan. Hearts Desire II carries all its ballast inside. The
      amount isn't specified; enough to bring her down to her lines I guess --
      or none at all if her load does the job.

      On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 00:29:35 -0700, Doug D wrote:

      > Could someone with information please provide an answer to my question.
      >
      > Does the 23' Hearts Desire II design carry ALL of its ballast inside
      > like the Topsy design?

      All the troubles of man come from his not knowing how to sit
      still. <Blaise Pascal>