Re: Ideal Series Volume 38

  • alan terry
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16, 2004
      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, lon wells <lononriver@y...> wrote:
      I checked at our local
      > library but their copy had been lost (stolen).

      Popular book!! The copy that the National Library (NZ) had was found
      to be "missing" when I requested it through interloan, also.

      alan
    • craig o'donnell
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 16, 2004
        >--- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, lon wells <lononriver@y...> wrote:
        > I checked at our local
        >> library but their copy had been lost (stolen).
        >
        >Popular book!! The copy that the National Library (NZ) had was found
        >to be "missing" when I requested it through interloan, also.
        >
        >alan

        Yep, make sure you xerox any copies that come your way ...
        --
        Craig O'Donnell
        Sinepuxent Ancestors & Boats

        -- Macintosh kinda guy
        Friend of Wanda the Wonder Cat, 1991-1997.