Ideal Series Volume 38

  • lon wells
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2004
      I was recently bidding on a copy of Volume 38 of the
      Ideal Series on E-bay (Volume 38 has many of the Atkin
      Seabright Skiffs in it). I checked at our local
      library but their copy had been lost (stolen). The
      copy on E-bay was from a east coast library and I was
      concerned about buying a stolen book. I contacted the
      library and by the time they got back to me the
      bidding was closed. I had stopped bidding at $75.00
      and the book sold for $76.00. I am now on the waiting
      list for interlibrary loan :(
      Lon

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
    • alan terry
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 16, 2004
        --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, lon wells <lononriver@y...> wrote:
        I checked at our local
        > library but their copy had been lost (stolen).

        Popular book!! The copy that the National Library (NZ) had was found
        to be "missing" when I requested it through interloan, also.

        alan
      • craig o'donnell
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 16, 2004
          >--- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, lon wells <lononriver@y...> wrote:
          > I checked at our local
          >> library but their copy had been lost (stolen).
          >
          >Popular book!! The copy that the National Library (NZ) had was found
          >to be "missing" when I requested it through interloan, also.
          >
          >alan

          Yep, make sure you xerox any copies that come your way ...
          --
          Craig O'Donnell
          Sinepuxent Ancestors & Boats

          -- Macintosh kinda guy
          Friend of Wanda the Wonder Cat, 1991-1997.