ATKINS 18' LEEBOARD KNOCKABOUT - "GRETCHEN"

  • spoeringjohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2008
      Hi All -

      I'd like to know - Has anyone sailed on or better yet built this
      pretty little knockabout "Gretchen" ?

      What can you tell me about her - did she sail well? she certainly
      looks capable. Was it a difficult build ? I assume from the Atkin
      site that she is carvel planked but I would prefer to build her in
      strip - plank and epoxy with glass inside & out.

      I would appreciate any information or opinions anyone may have to
      offer.
      Aloha - Jack Spoering