Hearts Desire II

  • Doug Derbes
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2008
      Could someone with information please provide an answer to my question.

      Does the 23' Hearts Desire II design carry ALL of its ballast inside
      like the Topsy design?

      I appreciate any response.

      DougDerbes
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2008
        Sorry it took so long to answer, Doug. I had trouble finding my Hearts
        Desire II study plan. Hearts Desire II carries all its ballast inside. The
        amount isn't specified; enough to bring her down to her lines I guess --
        or none at all if her load does the job.

        On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 00:29:35 -0700, Doug D wrote:

        > Could someone with information please provide an answer to my question.
        >
        > Does the 23' Hearts Desire II design carry ALL of its ballast inside
        > like the Topsy design?

        All the troubles of man come from his not knowing how to sit
        still. <Blaise Pascal>