Motor boating series

  • slusher_ben
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2008
      Hi, could anyone tell me which volumes Atkins eric jr., little
      dipper, and perigee appeared in? I enjoy collecting items like these
      that are related to desings I have an interest in.

      Thanks a lot.....Ben
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2008
        I've got an incomplete index of the Ideal Series here:

        http://www.boat-links.com/Ideal/

        On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 09:32:21 -0700, Ben wrote:

        > Hi, could anyone tell me which volumes Atkins eric jr., little
        > dipper, and perigee appeared in? I enjoy collecting items like these
        > that are related to desings I have an interest in.

        A paranoid is a man who knows a little of what's going on.
        <William Burroughs>
      • pipercubdream@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 9, 2008
          Hi, thanks for the link. I was able to identify the volumes that I want....

          Ben