Re: [AtkinBoats] Old Atkin Boat Plans

  • lon wells
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 14, 2008
      You should have kept that complete collection of Motor
      Boating Ideal Series. It would be worth several
      thousand dollars today. I would go to John Kohnen's
      Motor Boating Ideal Series web site and see what boat
      and volume you want, then look on ABE books, Your
      local library might have a copy of the volume or could
      get it through inter-library loan. It might just be
      cheaper to buy the full size prints from Mrs Atkin.
      They are real nice for old eyes.
      Lon

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?