Re: [AtkinBoats] Tally Ho Major "ROSA"

  • bambookey
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 9, 2008
      Like to talk to you also. Our e-mail is bambookey@.... CEL 985-640-3655. Call any time.

      M & E
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: lynx coin
      To: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 9:46 AM
      Subject: Re: [AtkinBoats] Tally Ho Major "ROSA"

      Hello Myrna and Earl,
      I also have a tally ho major.Mine is on the hard up here in Colorado though.Do you have a full set of sails?I only have the main and would sure love to talk with you guys about the way you are set up

      Don Douglas <douglashome@...> wrote:
      Myrna and Earl,

      Welcome to AtkinBoats! I am sure everyone would love to see some pictures of your "ROSA". The Tally Ho Major design is on my dream list of final boat to build

      Again Welcome!
      Don Douglas
      Colorado Springs