Recently Joined the Group

  • khromepony1
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2008
      We have just finished rebuilding our Tally Ho Major, "ROSA" after
      Katrina. She was in Slidell, LA for the storm and suffered cosmetic
      damage.

      She was constructed in 1977 in Minn., buy the person from whom we
      purchased her in June '05 in Mobile, AL. He has done most of the
      repairs, where he has a shop near Dog River.

      We just completed our voyage home on Feb. 3

      Happy to have found this site.

      Myrna and Earl,

      Slidell, LA, USA