Tally Ho Major "ROSA"

  • khromepony1
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 6, 2008
      We have just recently joined this group. In June of 2005 we purchased
      "ROSA" from the original owner and builder in Mobile,AL. During
      Katrina she suffered cosmetic damage and waws sailed back to Mobile,
      where she was repaired by the original builder. She has just been
      completed and is now home in Slidell, LA again.

      She was built in 1977 in Minn. and sailed around the Western Carib for
      10 years.

      We are happy to have found this site.

      Myrna and Earl
    • Don Douglas
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 7, 2008
        Myrna and Earl,

        Welcome to AtkinBoats! I am sure everyone would love to see some pictures of your "ROSA". The Tally Ho Major design is on my dream list of final boat to build

        Again Welcome!
        Don Douglas
        Colorado Springs

      • lynx coin

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 8, 2008
            --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "Don Douglas" <douglashome@...>
            wrote:

            > Myrna and Earl,
            >
            > Welcome to AtkinBoats! I am sure everyone would love to see some
            pictures of your "ROSA". The Tally Ho Major design is on my dream
            list of final boat to build

            > Again Welcome!
            > Don Douglas
            > Colorado Springs

            >We would like to post some photos but are not quite sure how to do so
            on this forum.
          • bambookey
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 9, 2008
              Like to talk to you also. Our e-mail is bambookey@.... CEL 985-640-3655. Call any time.

              M & E

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 9, 2008
                --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, lynx coin <lynxcat319@...> wrote:

                > Hello Myrna and Earl,
                > I also have a tally ho major.Mine is on the hard up here in
                Colorado though.Do you have a full set of sails?I only have the
                main and would sure love to talk with you guys about the way you
                are set up

                > Yes we have a full set of sails. Would be happy to talk to you
                any time. E-mail us direct if you wish at bambookey@..., or
                call at 985-640-3655.

                Myrna and Earl