Re: Thank you all folks for helping me !

  • gordocutter_1
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5 9:10 AM
      Well that I can't complain about, I live just in front of the beach,
      in the best region of the Country to sailing, the northeast, with
      beautiful warm waters and lot of sand beaches some of them are
      still cover with palm trees (at least for now), good wind and with
      sun in most of the months, but we don't have a good structure for
      sailors, very few yachting clubs along the cost,and fewer have
      structure to receive keels boats, so you have to now were to release
      the anchor.
      Let me now the news about your Perigee! I'm Looking forward to see
      some photos of the progress!

      Cheers
      Adaucto

      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "Don Douglas" <douglashome@...>
      wrote:

      > The AtkinBoats group has been great for me also. I don't know
      where in Brazil you are but hopefully closer to major water than me.
      > I am building at 6000' in a city at the foot of 14,115' Pikes Peak
      in a arid semi-desert climate. I must be crazy!

      > Don Douglas

    • Don Douglas
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 6 6:10 AM
        Adaucto,

        That sounds like a beautiful place! Maybe I should move there. I am waiting for some bronze parts and rope to add to my gaff spare and bowsprit before I do any picks. Then I will add some to an album.

        By the way, does anyone know how I add an album and pictures to the Atkin group page?

        Thanks
        Don Douglas

        wrote:

        > The AtkinBoats group has been great for me also. I don't know
        where in Brazil you are but hopefully closer to major water than me.
        > I am building at 6000' in a city at the foot of 14,115' Pikes Peak
        in a arid semi-desert climate. I must be crazy!

        > Don Douglas

      • gordocutter_1
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 11 8:32 AM
          wrote:
          >You'll be welcome here any time, I'm sure that you will take a lot
          of sun tan here. You can add photos by click in the left corner of
          the screen where you'll read "photos" , than click in the right
          upside corner were you read "add photos" or "create a new file",
          than just load your photos and add to the file. I hope it helps,
          looking forward for them!

          Cheers,
          Adaucto