[AtkinBoats] Re: Tresarus, Fore An' Aft

  • Elaina McCartney
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 21, 2008
      Hi Dennis, Wonderful to hear from you! I would be very interested in
      the pictures. Tresarus is having some stem work done this winter.
      She's in good shape. I bought the September 1959 issue of Motor
      Boating Magazine at a garage sale this year, that's the issue with
      the article about your grandfather. Also got a copy of the plans
      from Pat Atkin. I'd love to have you see Tresarus sometime, let's
      keep in touch.

      Elaina