Re: info about MAid of Endor

  • gordocutter_1
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2008
      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, Aquiles Rösner
      <aquiles.roesner@...> wrote:
      > Thank you for the tip of the book, I was just looking in the
      amazon this book as I read you reply. I bought the Greg Rossel's
      book "Building small boats" but it hasn't arrive yet so I don't now
      if it's good, the critics in the amazon, are good though.
      Good look in your project, I search the plans of Ingrid in the
      Atkin's page and she looks very beautiful, she also appears to be
      a challenge to build. Will you going to build her in strip or
      carvel? Also what kind of wood will you use? When you can, post
      some photos of the process, I will sure looking forward for it.

      > Hola, te felicito por tu desición de construir la Maid of Endor.
      > LAs lineas clasicas me dan la impresion, que es un bote de gran
      > seguridad y ademas teneis la oportunidad de construir clasicamente.
      > Un libro, del cual estoy aprendiendo mucho es David C. McIntosh:
      How to
      > build a Wooden Boat. Es sumamente comprensible, no se pierde en
      > detalles, sin olvidarlos. Es para gente, que no tiene mucha
      experiencia,
      > te anima y empuja sencillamente a comenzar.
      > Yo estoy metido en las preparaciones para la construccion de la
      > Ingrid,tambien un diseño de Atkin.
      > Te deseo que enquentres buena madera para tu proyecto.
      > Saludos Aquiles
      >

      > Am Mittwoch, den 09.01.2008, 02:08 +0000 schrieb gordocutter_1:
      > > Hi there, all of you folks, lovers of boats like me!
      > > I'm from Brazil and i just bought the plans for MOE(Maid of
      Endor), i