Re: Twinkle Twinkle little boat

  • rljssn
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 6, 2008
      The tunnel boat is for the super shallow water we have here. We are in
      drought level four here in Georgia and the water levels are so low most
      boats are seeing very little use because of the danger to exposed
      stumps. This large man made lake is notorious for eating props (even at
      high water levels). The shallow draft on Twinkle along with the
      efficient four stroke engine might work very nice in these conditions.
      I'm not tournament bass fishing so I don't need alot of speed.

      I understand about the Rescue Minor's tunnel. In the article on Twinkle
      it is mentioned. I have studied all the tunnel boats but like this one
      for the simplicity and size.

      I'm waiting for Michigan Wheel to get back to me on the prop size.
      I'll let everyone know what they recommend.

      thanks,
      Russ