Re: [AtkinBoats] 22' Ninigret Plans - Would Like to Purchase but not connecting with Mrs Pat Atki

  • Ted Crouse
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 26, 2007
      I think that must be what happened! Thanks so much as I'm sending off my money and form today. I hope everything works out for the best and I may have a great Christmas present for myself if everything works out! I just didn't want to build the Nina (my only other option) as I really am impressed with the Ninigret. It's going to be the best boat for all of my needs. I can't wait to get started as I'm dropping my own oak and cedar out of my back yard this month. Very exciting.

      Thanks again.
      Ted