RE: [AtkinBoats] 22' Ninigret Plans - Would Like to Purchase but not connecting with Mrs Pat Atki

  • David Calloway
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 24, 2007
      I've ordered two sets of plans from her. I used the print-out form on the
      web site and sent a check snail mail. They came in less than two weeks with
      a nice letter from her.

      David

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 25, 2007
        Mrs. Atkin says she answered your emails. Maybe the messages got caught by
        your spam filter, sometimes he messages to me end up there... Have you
        tried printing out the order form and sending it in? Pat can get behind a
        little bit at times, but you'll always get your order.

        On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 14:53:24 -0800, ted wrote:

        > I've tried contacting Mrs Pat Atkin via email but I have not heard
        > back from her at all. I've also tried to contact through multiple
        > user groups to find someone that could help me purchase the plans but
        > still to no avail.

        People say that life is the thing, but I prefer reading. <Logan
        Pearsall Smith>
      • Ted Crouse
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 26, 2007
          I think that must be what happened! Thanks so much as I'm sending off my money and form today. I hope everything works out for the best and I may have a great Christmas present for myself if everything works out! I just didn't want to build the Nina (my only other option) as I really am impressed with the Ninigret. It's going to be the best boat for all of my needs. I can't wait to get started as I'm dropping my own oak and cedar out of my back yard this month. Very exciting.

          Thanks again.
          Ted

          Mrs. Atkin says she answered your emails. Maybe the messages got caught by
          your spam filter, sometimes he messages to me end up there... Have you
          tried printing out the order form and sending it in? Pat can get behind a
          little bit at times, but you'll always get your order.

          On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 14:53:24 -0800, ted wrote:

          > I've tried contacting Mrs Pat Atkin via email but I have not heard
          > back from her at all. I've also tried to contact through multiple
          > user groups to find someone that could help me purchase the plans but
          > still to no avail.

          People say that life is the thing, but I prefer reading. <Logan
          Pearsall Smith>

          <http://www.atkinboatplans.com/>

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
        • ted_temp
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 28, 2007
            Thanks for everyone's response. I've sent for the plans and hoping
            for the best. Thanks again.