ERR RACE

  • dgerstel2003
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2007
      POSTING A PICTURE OF ARIEL, THE ATKIN 35 FOOT DOUBLE ENDER. PHOTO
      TAKEN AT THE ERR RACE. EARLY AUGUST 2007
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 11, 2007
        Where did you post the picture, David? The group isn't set up to allow
        attachments, so if you tried that, it wouldn't work. Send the picture to
        me in an email and I'll see to it that it gets online.

        How'd you do in the race?

        On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 18:52:34 -0700, David G wrote:

        > POSTING A PICTURE OF ARIEL, THE ATKIN 35 FOOT DOUBLE ENDER. PHOTO
        > TAKEN AT THE ERR RACE. EARLY AUGUST 2007

        I have no truck with lettuce, cabbage, and similar chlorophyll.
        Any dietician will tell you that a running foot of apple strudel
        contains four times the vitamins of a bushel of beans. <S. J.
        Perelman>
      • david gerstel
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 12, 2007
          Emacs!

          i could not figure how to get it on.
          i sent it to pat and she was going to send it to you
          10th out of 92

          the night before the race, bad thunderstorms. we rested quietly over
          our 45 pound cqr. a number of large boats dragged and hit. too much
          windage , too small anchors.