Re: Best Design

  • snaglefriz
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 4, 2007
      <l_gordon_nica@...> wrote:

      > If I had to limit my library one book, it would be Bud McIntosh's "How
      > To Build A Wooden Boat".
      >
      > Lewis

      That looks like a good book. I would rather spend a few bucks and read
      as it can help with choosing a good plan and doing a good work. Helps
      me focus on a "Game Plan" and not forget important little things that
      be hard to add later. If, I am able to build a big boat I want to do
      the best work and take my time. I starting to look more at "Nutmeg"
      but still open to opinions too. Thanks Lewis for the input on anther book.