Re: Ordering Plans

  • snaglefriz
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2007
      Thanks for the information. I plan on Building the boats, so, I guess
      I just order the Full Plans and bypass the time of looking over Study
      Plans first.
      I have 3 Boats I want. I keep looking over the available choices and
      here where I sand now.
      The First as I have always wanted a boat like this is the "June Bug".
      Ever since I was a small child and seen boats similar to this in
      movies it has always been something I liked.
      My Second boat of wanting is the *Active III*. I love the Ketch and
      Yawl. These have been boats that, to me look, elegant with their extra
      mizzen mast and sails. I guess they remind me off the Hugh Schooners
      of old with a full array of sails from bow to stern. So, the *Active
      III* caught my interest because of it's size. This will be a fun
      day-sailer for me that I know will make a great conversation starter.
      In this same size range I am keeping my eye on "Pocahontas" she is an
      interesting girl. The first time I ever seen a Lee-Board design it was
      a Gaff Rigged Sloop and I became curious of the design. I mainly just
      wanted one to know more of this design and "Pocahontas" give me a good
      way to do this.
      My Third boat and it be the last on the list to build is a Sail-Boat
      that will be my home for the rest of my life. Making this choice, my
      head is spinning as there so many that would make a home for me. I
      look for a length from 30'-38'. I do like some smaller lengths but may
      lean more toward the latter/longer. I have narrowed down to 6 choices,
      Ha! This will need to be a World Cruiser, that is well prepared for
      Mother Nature and her fury.
      Here my list and if anyone can comment on any of these I would love to
      hear your input.
      Eric
      Vilasar
      Clione