Namkami

  • Jared
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2007
      I was wondering if any members of the group might have any information
      about Namkami. A photo of her was published in Woodboat #168 (Nov/Dec
      2002) which had the second part of the article written by Dan
      Macnaughton. I keep returning and looking at the photo and there is
      just something about her that keeps tugging at me. I've looked for
      plans on the Atkin website and in my catalog but no dice as far as info
      goes.

      Can anyone help??

      Jared Crane