Re: [AtkinBoats] Seeking an Atkins Sailboat for sale

  • lynx coin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2007
      hello Ollie,I have a 35 ft Tally -ho major that I may be talked out of.If you are interested I can send you to a link with alot of pictures.It is presently in colorado.I bought it here from bellingham and may not be able to take her where I want to due to health reasons.Very solid ,nice boat built in 1985 in washington state.It cost me 3600 to transport here from bellingham,and I would let her go for 25,000.My e-mail is lcoin@...

      ludlowmediaproductions <ludlowmediaproductions@...> wrote: Hello all,

      I am in the market for an Atkins designed Sailboat 28-33' in lenght.
      If anyone is thinking of listing theirs drop me a line thanks.

      Ollie Ludlow
      (206) 676-2283