Seeking an Atkins Sailboat for sale

  • ludlowmediaproductions
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2007
      Hello all,

      I am in the market for an Atkins designed Sailboat 28-33' in lenght.
      If anyone is thinking of listing theirs drop me a line thanks.

      Ollie Ludlow
      (206) 676-2283
    • eric S
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18, 2007
        Here is a 33' for sale in Maine

        http://www.atlanticchallenge.com/boats/donated.shtm

        Bit of a ride though... 206 area code appears to be
        Washington state,,, It would be a cool trip down the
        east coast, panama canal then north...

        Eric

        TV dinner still cooling?
        http://tv.yahoo.com/