can Perigee be built as strip construction? Any different rig designs available?

  • vineetjt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8 1:02 PM
      I really like the designs of some of the smaller keel cruisers, but I wouldn't want to build with
      traditional methods. I would like to know if Perigee can be built using the strip method,
      covering hull in layers of fiberglass. Can newly designed scantlings be drawn up for strip
      construction if they're not already available? Also, can one order drawings for different rig
      options?