River Belle

  • Phil S.
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2007
      Does anyone know if Mr Atkin design a longer version of the River
      Belle? I purchased the plans but would really like a larger version,
      Maybe 44' to 48'. Maybe there is one that isn't posted on the web
      site. Also does anyone have an idea how much a Kermath Sea Queen of
      282 weighed?
      Regards
      Phil
    • rlmichaels214
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10

        Has anyone had experience with how River Belle handles in a seaway?

      • Brian Duff - yacht broker - BVI Yacht Sal
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 10
          She is not intended as a seagoing yacht; but will take a lot of rough water in an emergency without danger or discomfort. But please remember, boats with low freeboard and a lot of glass windows are not intended for far and wide cruising.

                                       *Brian Duff
                                       Yacht Broker
                                       284-542-0352
          ~~~_/)~ take a minute to call me, lets talk boats ~_/)~~

          On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 8:36 AM, rlmichaels214@... [AtkinBoats] <AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Has anyone had experience with how River Belle handles in a seaway?

        • Robert Michaels