Re: Valgerda writeup from the "Rudder " magazine ?

  • hardystein2004
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 4, 2007
      > in the face of no one offering you the scan. It struck me that you
      > seemed to think that you were somehow entitled to that information
      > from someone. Perhaps I'm misreading your missive. If you tell us what
      > you're trying to accomplish, we might be better able to help you.
      >
      > Cheers,
      > David Graybeal
      > Portland, OR

      Relax David
      Yes someone someone did offer the scan . Entitled ? Don`t think so...
    • Clifford Benshoof
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 4, 2007
        HS,

        I hadn't realized there were boat police out there. Is there a place to
        sign up or is it a self appointed position.
        Cliff
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 7, 2007
          OK, I'm almost done hyperventilating now. Wait... OK, Now. So, I'm
          still curious. Are you planning on building Valgerda, or a model, or...?

          Cheers,
          David Graybeal
          Portland, OR

          "Love: a temporary insanity, curable by marriage" -- Ambrose Bierce