Atkins "Thistle" For Sale

  • Don Rumph
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2007
      Hi All,
      I have decided that the time has come to sell my "Thistle", as age and
      changing interest have overtaken me and I would like to see the boat in
      the hands of someone with more time and energy than I currently have.
      Tortuga was built in Yokohama, Japan, in 1964. She has a sound hull,
      though she is cosmeticly challenged at this time. She is a gaff rigged
      cutter. Her engine is a Mitsubishi 2 cylinder, exposed valve, hand
      cranked, 13 hp diesel. She has sailed to the south Pacific in 1980 and
      to Mexico in 2000. Her photo is in the Photos section of this group.
      If this is if interest to you and you are seriously considering this
      type of vessel, please contact me privately.

      Thank You

      Don
    • Rich
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24, 2007
        Don,

        I would like to correspond with you concerning "Tortuga." How can I contact you privately?

        Richard Flint
        Benton City, WA