Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: Captain Cicero

  • doug humes
    Message 1 of 4 , May 19, 2007
      THANKS FOR THE HELP

      mikegt4 <dawson-md@...> wrote: Capt. Cicero is in Vol. 33 of the Ideal series. She is listed as
      design # 707. Tern is also in Vol. 33. Tern is quite similar in
      profile with the exception of a low gaff rig. Tern is a wider, shallow
      draft CB'er with a bit more sail area and a bit less weight.

      Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48517/*http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7 hot CTA = Join our Network Research Panel