Re: Captain Cicero

  • mikegt4
    Message 1 of 4 , May 17, 2007
      Capt. Cicero is in Vol. 33 of the Ideal series. She is listed as
      design # 707. Tern is also in Vol. 33. Tern is quite similar in
      profile with the exception of a low gaff rig. Tern is a wider, shallow
      draft CB'er with a bit more sail area and a bit less weight.

      > I don't have the plan number or date for Captain Cicero, but she
      was
      > designed sometime before 1953.
      >
      > On Sat, 12 May 2007 21:07:25 -0700, lonesomeslim wrote:
      >
      > > Does anyone know when this boat was designed?
      > >

      > --
      > John <jkohnen@...>
      > The trouble with the school of experience is that the graduates
      > are too old to go to work. <Henry Ford>

    • doug humes
      Message 2 of 4 , May 19, 2007
        THANKS FOR THE HELP

        mikegt4 <dawson-md@...> wrote: Capt. Cicero is in Vol. 33 of the Ideal series. She is listed as

        Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48517/*http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7 hot CTA = Join our Network Research Panel