Re: [AtkinBoats] Captain Cicero

    Message 1 of 4 , May 15, 2007
      I don't have the plan number or date for Captain Cicero, but she was
      designed sometime before 1953.

      On Sat, 12 May 2007 21:07:25 -0700, lonesomeslim wrote:

      > Does anyone know when this boat was designed?

      The trouble with the school of experience is that the graduates
      are too old to go to work. <Henry Ford>
    • mikegt4
      Message 2 of 4 , May 17, 2007
        Capt. Cicero is in Vol. 33 of the Ideal series. She is listed as
        design # 707. Tern is also in Vol. 33. Tern is quite similar in
        profile with the exception of a low gaff rig. Tern is a wider, shallow
        draft CB'er with a bit more sail area and a bit less weight.

        > I don't have the plan number or date for Captain Cicero, but she
        was
        > designed sometime before 1953.
        >
        > On Sat, 12 May 2007 21:07:25 -0700, lonesomeslim wrote:
        >
        > > Does anyone know when this boat was designed?
        > >

        > --
        > John <jkohnen@...>
        > The trouble with the school of experience is that the graduates
        > are too old to go to work. <Henry Ford>

      • doug humes
        Message 3 of 4 , May 19, 2007
          THANKS FOR THE HELP

          mikegt4 <dawson-md@...> wrote: Capt. Cicero is in Vol. 33 of the Ideal series. She is listed as

          Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48517/*http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7 hot CTA = Join our Network Research Panel