Captain Cicero

  • lonesomeslim
    Message 1 of 4 , May 12, 2007
      Does anyone know when this boat was designed?
      Message 2 of 4 , May 15, 2007
        I don't have the plan number or date for Captain Cicero, but she was
        designed sometime before 1953.

        On Sat, 12 May 2007 21:07:25 -0700, lonesomeslim wrote:

        > Does anyone know when this boat was designed?

        The trouble with the school of experience is that the graduates
        are too old to go to work. <Henry Ford>
      • mikegt4
        Message 3 of 4 , May 17, 2007
          Capt. Cicero is in Vol. 33 of the Ideal series. She is listed as
          design # 707. Tern is also in Vol. 33. Tern is quite similar in
          profile with the exception of a low gaff rig. Tern is a wider, shallow
          draft CB'er with a bit more sail area and a bit less weight.

          > I don't have the plan number or date for Captain Cicero, but she
          was
          > designed sometime before 1953.
          >
          > On Sat, 12 May 2007 21:07:25 -0700, lonesomeslim wrote:
          >
          > > Does anyone know when this boat was designed?
          > >

          > --
          > John <jkohnen@...>
          > The trouble with the school of experience is that the graduates
          > are too old to go to work. <Henry Ford>

        • doug humes
          Message 4 of 4 , May 19, 2007
            THANKS FOR THE HELP

            mikegt4 <dawson-md@...> wrote: Capt. Cicero is in Vol. 33 of the Ideal series. She is listed as

            Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48517/*http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7 hot CTA = Join our Network Research Panel