Re: Present "box keel" designers?

  • thomasp118
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 11, 2007
      Dave Gerr

      http://www.gerrmarine.com

      Some of Dave's designs which reflect the Atkin tunnel hulled,
      seabright skiff model:

      http://gerrmarine.com/images/boat_images/power/gerr42tunnel/gerr42tunn
      elD.GIF

      (note the propellor in relation to the waterline)
      http://gerrmarine.com/images/boat_images/power/gerr76/gerr76c.GIF

      http://gerrmarine.com/images/boat_images/power/gerr47tunnel/gerr47tunn
      elC.JPG

      Best of luck!
      ~Thomas Paulay

      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, Sam Glasscock

      ______________
      > Be a PS3 game guru.
      Yahoo! Games.

    • David
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 11, 2007
        Also, check out the Mundoo series of boats (esp. M III) from Duck
        Flats, down in Australia.

        Cheers,
        David Graybeal
        Portland, OR