Re: [AtkinBoats] Maid of Endor article.

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2007
      Yes, that's a good article. We have permission to use it, so I'll put it
      online some time after that issue goes off the newstands.

      There are no study plans for Maid of Endor because there was no article
      in MoToR BoatinG on her, or any other text on her by an Atkin and I
      haven't had adequate drawings. I can (and should!) make up a study plan
      for Maid of Endor using excerpts from articles by others on her. I'll have
      Mrs. Atkin send me the drawings.

      On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 07:36:02 -0700, caldaddy21 wrote:

      > There is an article in the current (March/April #62) Water Craft
      > magazine (UK), about Maid of Endor 'Robelia'. Written by Dick
      > Phillips, it is an interesting article, with a nice collection of
      > photos by Peter Chesworth....
      > I checked the Atkin website, only to find study
      > plans are not offered. Is there anything that can be done to remedy
      > this? I have most of the Motor Boating Ideal Series books, and cannot
      > locate this design in any of them. I have also checked 'Practical
      > Small Boat Designs', but nothing. Was this design profiled in an issue
      > of Motor Boating magazine? I would really be interested in more info.

      One must have a heart of stone to read the death of Little Nell
      by Dickens without laughing. <Oscar Wilde>