For Sale: Eric ketch

  • maritimus49
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2007
      Hello All -
      I wanted to let you folks know that I am placing this ad on the group
      for a neighbor here at the marina. He is selling a 1956 Eric ketch
      that was built in Costa Mesa, CA. The boat was in the yard last summer
      and was taken down to bare wood and was found to have no problems. It
      was then repainted with two coats. The boat was previously owned by a
      boat maintenance worker for many years and then sold a few years ago
      to a marine surveyor. So, it has had a good recent history of
      qualified ownership. It has a Furuno radar that was checked last
      summer, a Monitor windvane that looks like new, a dinghy which stores
      on the cabin top, and a diesel heater below. I was also told that
      there are lots of extras. The owner is asking $30,000. His name is
      Rick Whiting and his phone number is 415-740-2924. A photo of he boat
      is in the file section and I will try to add others.

      Regards,
      Bruce