SEA BRIGHT SKIFFForgot to

  • richard_led
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2004
      Forgot to mention, I had a 17 footer, probably in early 60"s that
      an old timer gave me , it had a single cylinder, direct connected
      hand cranked engine, you rowed or sculled the boat clear of others,
      there were no crowds then, haw, cranked up the engine after priming
      it with gas in the priming cup on top of the cylinder, and cranked
      away, you were under way as soon as the engin fired....i had it a few
      years when we started a family back then, had 3 kids, finally fixed
      it up and sold it for practically nothing. i have a few pics of it,
      will try and get them posted along with the pics of the rescue minoe
      that i finished, the model. am waiting about 2 week now for the plans
      to arrive for the rescue minor....getting anxious to start another
      boat project, what with all this snowey weather... richard_led....
    • alan terry
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17, 2004
        --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "richard_led" <richard_led@y...>
        wrote:
        am waiting about 2 week now for the plans
        > to arrive for the rescue minor....getting anxious to start another
        > boat project, what with all this snowey weather

        Richard, you're not alone.
        I sent my order 10 days ago by airmail and e-mail. The payment is
        still at Western Union waiting to be uplifted.

        Alan