New Repository for Small Boat Designs

  • JJ Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2007
      Small-Boat-Designs.us is now under construction:

      Over the past couple of years I have noted concern in several of the
      groups about loss of information. This may be due to lack of interest
      of the groups members or just not enough storage space to keep the
      data online. But whatever the reason I have a vision of this site
      becoming a repository for designing and building small boats.

      So if you are interested, I could use some feedback as to what
      should/could be posted on this site. I envision style drawings,
      renderings, lines drawings, descriptions, photographs, and optionally
      a contact link. However this is not carved in stone. Suggestions are
      actively solicited.

      You can post your comments here in the group or send them to me
      directly at:
      jj@...

      Thanks and hope to hear from all of you
      JJ